Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Year Passes!

I'm trying to get your caught up with my current life.  I know that so much has happened to me and that I have been through more than most my age.  I am able to do a lot of things that other babies my age can do.  I will laugh, cry, play, and give you all the love in the world.  On June 24, 2010, I celebrated my one year birthday.  My mommy and daddy were so excited to celebrate it with me.  I had cake and some ice cream and got lots of presents.  Overall, my health is good and I am a very happy baby.  I love my life and my family.  I will continue to update you on things as they happen.  Right now I am waiting to have my first shunt put it.  We are hoping that the shunt will help with some of the excess fluid in my head.  Oh, by the way I really love it when people pray for me and my family.  So keep those prayers coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment